domenica 1 aprile 2012

Saturday!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Here I am with the outfit I was wearing yesterday.
It was saturday so I went to the city centre with my friends, then my boyfriend and I went out to dinner and to go to the cinema!
what do you think of it? Do you like it?
 xoxo see you soon!

Eccomi con l'outfit che indossavo ieri.
Era sabato e così sono andata in centro con i miei amici poi a cena fuori e al cinema con il mio ragazzo.
Che ne dite dell'outfit? Vi piace?
Baci, a presto!






















                                                                Pictures by Chiara Lista

Blazer - Mango
tank top - Pimkie
trousers - Pull & Bear
heels and turquoise bracelet - local market
bag - Rialto
sunglasses - Jennyfer

1 commento:

  1. bell'outfit!!! semplice ed elegante

    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    RispondiElimina